Custom Website Content and Copy
Copy and Content
Unique, engaging, and helpful content on your website can be one of the best SEO tools. Plus, carefully placed copy can lead to higher conversions. More rentals make everyone happy!
With your StoragePug marketing website, you can fully customize the content and copy to suit your brand. In this article, we'll highlight the various copy placements throughout the design.
- "Above the Fold" - any website content that users can see without "scrolling". The term is an old one, dating back to newspapers and other print media.
Happy copy writing!
Home Page - Above the Fold
- https://storagemasters.net/ (as shown in preview)
Home Page - Below the Fold
Location Home Page
If you have multiple locations, StoragePug creates a unique landing page for each one. This gives each location a chance to shine with custom taglines and welcome messages.
- https://boardwalkstorage.com/canton-hwy-cumming (as shown in preview)
Location Units Page
This is where the magic happens! This page is where your units will be listed for customers to choose from.
- https://boardwalkstorage.com/canton-hwy-cumming/units (as shown in preview)
- https://npstorage.com/northshore/size-guide (as shown in preview)
To help your potential and current customers, list some storage tips on your website! List as few or as many as you want. We recommend 10.
- https://aladdinselfstorage.com/storage-tips (as shown in preview)
Frequently Asked Questions
A stable of the modern website: FAQs. Customers like to self-help when the options are available. You can list as many or as few as FAQs as you want.
Optional but super useful. Tell your customers something awesome. We can style the text color and background image to suit your brand.