1. You will want to sign in to your Sitelink Web Edition account, using your credentials.
2. Click on 'Company' on the left sidebar of page.
3. Click 'Setup'
4. Click on 'Electronic Signature;
5. Choose 'SiteLink eSign from drop-down and 'Click the checkbox on the top right 'Enable Electronic Leases'
6. Click 'OK' and save the changes
7. Click 'Yes' to save changes
8. Within setup screen, Click 'Form Setup'
9. Highlight your respective lease that you would like to be your esign form, setup page
10. Edit it by selecting at least one keyword. (See the highlighted section for 'lease signing' in blue below).
11. Click 'Insert' and select 'Keyword'
12. This is your 'keywords' list. Select one of the keywords from this list
13. Your final step is to make sure your unit types are using their respective lease. To verify, go back to 'General Setup' and click on 'Units and Tenants'
14. Click on 'Unit Types'
15. In the 'Lease #' column, look to verify that it's the same number as your lease number. In this example, we were using lease number 1 and you see all the 1s in the column. If the number is wrong, the eSign functionality will not be available.